Cadyce revels in its brilliant new product the CA-CAUC, USB-C™ to Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging. This piece of tech has Cadyce beaming with pride as the company pays tribute to the love for music through its new high-res Audio Adapter and acknowledges the need for faster-charging rates. CA-CAUC is a lot packed into a tight little design that can fool the eyes. Read on to find out the details of this little gadget you will absolutely love.
CA-CAUC can charge your regular USB-C™ enabled smartphone via USB-C™ PD charging port. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack for headphones, speakers, or mic input. The Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging dongle enables you to charge your smartphone using a PD Charger or power delivery charger that lets you charge at a higher rate. The audio jack allows you to connect your 3.5mm headphone or speaker to get an enhanced 3dB analog signal out. It is an absolute essential for any music lover and all smartphone enthusiasts.
Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging- Enhanced Music Experience.
CA-CAUC, USB-C™ to Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging features a 3.5mm audio jack. This is a great piece of technology to make your audio experience pristine and high-res from your USB-C device.
Some of the features of this 3.5mm audio jack are:
- built-in stereo analog to Digital Converter with 94dB SNR for Mic input, which improves the sound quality to a very great extent.
- High-res audio files use a sampling frequency of 96kHz or 192kHz at 24bit. It has a DAC that supports 44.1/48/96/192KHz Sample Rate at 16/24-bit. Its ADC supports 44.1/48/96/192KHz Sample Rate at 16/24-bit.
- It is designed to produce an enhanced 3dB analog signal out using a 4-pole 3.5mm audio jack for fixed-type/global/universal audio jack design. If your smartphone does not support a 3.5mm audio jack, as some brands still use 2.5mm audio jacks, this is your best solution.
- Audio jack detection feature with Auto Switch that detects your headphone automatically. This saves you from the hassles of configuring external devices to your device.
Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging- Charge at Lightning Speed.
The CA-CAUC has a USB-C™ at one end and a USB-C™ PD Charging port along with a 3.5mm audio jack at the other end. This lets you charge using a PD charger while being connected to an audio system simultaneously. Some of the features of this charger port are given below.
- Supports PD 3.0, which means that it has a capacity to handle higher power on USB and allows it to charge quickly.
- Can handle up to 60W and will go up to 100W (20V/5A).
- It allows for power to flow both ways as it is a USB-C cable. There is no set direction based on a circuit or connection.
- Is USB bus-powered, and does not need any external power supply.
- is supported by all the leading operating systems such as Mac OS 8.6 and above, Linux, Windows, Chrome OS, iOS, Android
Cadyce CA-CAUC, USB-C™ to Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging, is a small and handy little device that easily fits into your pocket. It has dimensions of 60 x 20 x 10 mm while the cable is 145mm long. The body is white with a matte finish that gives it a sleek look.
It is made of non-corrosive metal pins and is a tough little gadget.
Specifications of CA-CAUC
CA-CAUC is packed with features that will put its competitors to shame. It is a PD chargeable gadget and a headphone adapter at the same time. It is the perfect solution for listening to music, even while charging. Its design and body are made in such a way to ensure international standards of quality. This dongle has some unique features that will catch your imagination.
Here is a detailed list of all the techs and specs of CA-CAUC:
- Input Connector: There is one USB-C™ Male which can be connected to the smartphone
- Output ports: There are two output ports. A 3.5mm Stereo Audio port for (Headphone/Microphone), and a USB-C™ Female
These are the structural configuration of the device. The device’s audio jack specs are given below.
- Channel: The dongle uses a Dual-channel 2.0 to transfer data
- SNR: The Sound to noise ratio for the device is 100dB
- THD: The total Harmonic distortion is 0.0031%
- Sampling frequency:192KHz
Having a sampling frequency of 192 kHz lets you use High-res audio formats, which is a super high-quality audio file format.
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Operating Humidity : 10% to 85 % RH (0 condensation)
- Storage Temperature : -10 °C to +70 °C
- Storage Humidity : 5% to 90 % RH (0 condensation)
- Certifications: It is certified by the Federal Communications Commission or FCC for sale in the United States, and certified CE for sale within the European Union.
5 Reasons to get the new CA-CAUC
If you are still wondering and have not made up your mind, this list will tell you why you most definitely need to get a hold of the new CA-CAUC.
- The audio adapter feature of CA-CAUC also lets you listen to music while charging. It is high-res enabled, letting you listen to a high-res music file, which is an absolute treat for any audiophile. It also lets you connect microphones with high-quality sound recordings.
- Lets you charge your phone using a PD 3.0 charging port.charger. This significantly reduces charge time and lets you save your valuable time. It makes it easier for you to charge your phone using a USB-C port.
- If your device is USB-C enabled, but do not have a USB-C PD charging facility, then this device will help you meet that need.
- It also lets you use the 3.5mm audio jack if your device does not support a 3.5mm audio jack.
Cadyce welcomes all your queries regarding the new CA-CAUC, USB-C™, to Audio Adapter + USB-C™ PD Charging. Reach out to us at our website for more information regarding our products.