Mankind is evolving, and technology is advancing at a light-speed rate. It is true when they say, eyes decide first. The display and looks of anything play a crucial role in their selling. And with the Millennials sticking to their screens 24×7, it is essential to provide the best display options. The war between HDMI and DisplayPort is old, but with the latest updates to the world of DisplayPorts, let’s start again!
DisplayPort is a tight-performance virtual platform for audio and video signal transmission. It has been developed to replace older technologies, such as VGA and DVI, and has become one of the most advanced display technologies.
In a nutshell, CA-T3DPD is designed to provide you with the most quality display connections and services. Hence, we are confident that this accessory is the perfect fit for everyone, especially the game geeks. The latest CA-T3DPD docking station strives to offer a new take on standard USB-C devices. Read the below-mentioned features and specifications to get in-depth insights on this product.
Advantages of DisplayPort
- Outstanding performance
- DisplayPort 1.4 allows uncompressed 4 K full-color video streaming at 60 Hz.
- Supports 3D stereo and multi-channel recording
- Higher compatibility
- Supports legacy monitor accessories (VGA, DVI, and HDMI)
- Supports HDCP content protection
- More functional
- DisplayPort 1.4 supports connecting multiple displays to a single output video with the ability to stream independent content to each display (multi-stream or MST)
- Control with MST to show the same image on each monitor, scatter the screen across the monitors or combine the displays to create a video wall (a feature limited to the configuration of the device)
Why choose DisplayPort over HDMI?
All HDMI and DisplayPort will provide high-definition digital video and high-resolution audio from the source system to the display, so what’s the difference, and why do you want DisplayPort because HDMI is so prevalent?
HDMI and DisplayPort are identical when it comes to practical applications and are widely viewed by the industry as compatible standards. In reality, HDMI 2.1 provides VESA’s Display Stream Compression. The raw specs of DisplayPort are more remarkable, but the features of HDMI have always been more than sufficient for the standard A / V industry. Remember that both formats can drive older monitor types through adapters and connector cables: HDMI to VGA and DVI; and DisplayPort to VGA, DVI, and HDMI. DisplayPort is also backward compatible, falling back to the oldest version used in the relation.
DisplayPort ports have 20 pins and are available in two sizes: DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort (the latter is the famous port for Microsoft’s Surface Pro laptop, as well as for Macs due to Apple’s implementation of USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3). This is where the tech giant Cadyce comes into play. With its high-quality Thunderbolt 3 DisplayPort docking station, it has made waves globally.
Specifications of CA-T3DPD:
Cadyce Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock, adds a variety of ports to your computer and also gives new experience with the stunning Thunderbolt™ 3 functions such as 40Gbps data transfer speed, dual 4K video and power delivery via a single cable.
- Supports DisplayPort™ Resolution up to 8K@60Hz
- Thunderbolt™ 3-port supports dual 4K@60Hz and single 5K@60Hz display output.
- Supports up to 5Gbps Data Transfer through USB 3.0 ports
- Supports PD charging up to 100W.
- 2 x USB3.0 ports support 5Gbps data transfer speed and 5V@1.5A fast charging.
- 3 x USB3.1 Gen2 ports support 10Gbps data transfer speed and 5V@1.5A fast charging.
- SD/mSD card slot support storage up to 2TB.
- Thunderbolt™ three-port can chain up to 6 (Thunderbolt™ 3) devices.
- USB-C™ reversible connector.
- Plug and play, hot-swappable.
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows.
Cadyce is a leader in the creation of productive and rewarding technologies in the technology sector. Together with the introduction of Apple’s MFI-certified accessories, Cadyce aims to invent some of the most advanced and innovative products. The future of the technology is undeniably USB-C. CA-T3DPD is a great accessory that can be connected to your devices to render the best display. This lifestyle brand rarely fails to provide fresh and improved offerings. At Cadyce you can find the latest technology in your pocket. We deal with DisplayPort, docking station, USB chargers, cables, etc. A global leader in tech accessories, our ThunderboltTM 3 DisplayPortTM Dock will be a treat for your eyes as it gives the best resolution.
To know more, visit www.cadyce.com.